Welcome to the Andrew Lauren Interiors Design Center
We know the decisions you are about to make are very important, so we want to be certain that you are informed, confident and happy with your selections for years to come.
Plan on spending approximately 2 hours in our showroom. You will be making all flooring choices to include carpet, vinyl, tile and hardwood. You may also be reviewing countertop, window treatments, and custom bathroom options.
Here are some tips to help you prepare for the design center experience:
- Review your floor plan and visualize how you would like your home to look.
- Do you see hard surface through high traffic areas? Carpet in the bedrooms?
- Do you lean towards neutral tones or bold, vivid colors?
- Families with children and pets will have different needs than a single person.
- Consider care, maintenance and longevity of products.
- Is resale an issue to be considered?
We also encourage you to bring visual aids that reflect your personal style or desired look to the design appointment. Examples include magazine clippings, photos, Facebook posts, fabric samples, cushions, pillows or any other visual aid.
Our design centers are located in several locations throughout Southern California and Arizona, including: